Thursday, June 10, 2010

To those who don't know......

I'm pretty horrible at constant updates, so it's been awhile since anything's been posted.
I tried to fix that today.
It's been about two weeks now since I got hit by a car on my way to a seven o' clock meeting at my job, pretty much t-boned, and turned the front wheel into a mobius strip. I came out fine, just cut and bruised. Got my glasses broken, too. I just ordered my new wheel this morning and I can't wait to put it up so I can get back out riding the way I used to. My Subrosa is fine for rambling around the streets here, but I can't go more than 5 miles without it turning into an exercise in aggravation. Looking around, I've been thinking how nice a new frame would be, but as of now it looks like I'll have to wait another year or so until my POS car is paid off and I can turn my attention to just buying bike parts like mad.

Cheers, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment